Vote May 15, 2018!
VOTE TUESDAY, MAY 15
Pennsylvania Polls are open from 7 AM - 8 PM
This election is critical for the future of our state and nation! Voters registered as Democrats or Republicans will vote in their party’s Primary Election for the following: PA Governor, Lieutenant Governor, U.S. Representatives and Senate, PA Representatives and Senate (even-numbererd districts) and City and State Committeepeople. All voters can vote on the ballot questions.
Not sure where you are registered?
- Confirm your voter registration here and find your polling place: http://bit.ly/checkvotereg
Who are the candidates?
- Committee of Seventy's offers nonpartisan voter information including a ballot tool that shows you which candidates you will see on the ballot based on your address: https://seventy.org/publications/elections-voting/may-15-2018-general-pr...
- Check out the Philadelphia Citizen's Guide that explains the various positions up for election: http://thephiladelphiacitizen.org/the-citizen-2018-primary-election-guide/
What are the ballot questions?
- Philadelphians will see three ballot questions when they enter the voting booth Tuesday. You can plain English versions of those questions here: https://seventy.org/publications/elections-voting/may-15-2018-general-pr...
- Report any problems with voting by calling 1-866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683)
Contact Heather Bargeron or Jennine Miller at 215-232-7272, ext. 3061 or ext. 3042 to learn about ways you can get involved.
Vote For Homes is a nonpartisan coalition mobilizing thousands of Philadelphians who are living on low incomes, including those who are homeless, formerly homeless, living with disabilities, or are formerly incarcerated.