Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Dependence Now Available
The Stephen Klein Wellness Center is now offering medication-assisted treatment for opioid dependence and we are currently enrolling patients for Suboxone and Vivitrol.
Criteria for enrollment
- An enrollee may be uninsured or have one of the following plans:
- Keystone First
- Health Partners
- Stephen Klein Wellness Center will see enrollees regardless of ability to pay
- Enrollee must have a history of using opioids
- Enrollee must be willing to change their primary doctor to the Stephen Klein Wellness Center
How to enroll
- Call Stephen Klein Wellness Center at 215-320-6187 and ask for Raemarie Coleman, our Suboxone Case Manager
- Raemarie will ask a series of questions to determine eligibility
- Once eligibility is established, an appointment with a doctor will be scheduled within one to two days
- Enrollee will meet with the doctor, Raemarie, and a therapist at every visit
The Stephen Klein Wellness Center is located at 2144 Cecil B. Moore Ave and is easily accessible on the 3, 33, and 61 bus lines.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5 PM with late-night hours available on Tuesdays to 7 PM.